Tuesday 5 March 2013

OOTD #2

Hulloooo!

It seems the second OOTD post was just as awkward to photograph as the first, I made my boyfriend take some pictures of me because David Bailey (my mum) was at work. After him telling me 'put your leg on the wall' I called it a day... roll on payday so I can buy a tripod!

Jacket - Dorothy Perkins
Dress - Matalan
Belt - River Island
Flatform Boots - River Island

 
Cheeky little photo of Yogi



I wore this yesterday when I went on the warpath with my boyfriend to try and get my phone working again, it hasn't been working for a WHOLE month and I was getting to the point where I was about to rip someones face off at Orange. Finally a nice little man on a market stall in Mansfield fixed it for a tenner, top boi. After the whole phone drama we went to the pub (seems as though I live there) for some food and a stiff drink.
 
I feel like I'm kind of getting the hang of how this whole blog thing works now and I want to start updating more regularly so expect big things!! (jokes).


Anyway, I will leave you with this beautiful picture of me and my boyfriend Tom - Ciao!
 
 
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I want your belt and your hair!

    I have a new post for my Boohoo Global Styler | #globalstyler entry.

    I am also running a giveaway if you would like to take a look :)

    Thanks - Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful photo of the two of you! TBH you're lucky he takes photos of you, photos by a person are much better than ones with a tripod but sadly my mother can't use a camera!

    I love your outfit, you look much better in a biker jacket than me ;)

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, it's just so awkward with someone being there!xx

      Delete